2017-09-19 17:01:42 编辑：无 浏览：(868次)
(When do you often have meals? Who do you often have meals with? Do you cook at home or eat out? Do you still like the same food that you liked while being a child? )
2. School life (high school)
(Do you still remember the first day when you went to school? Do you like your high school? Who is the teacher you like most in your high school? )
3. Rainy days
(Do you like rainy days? Do you often take raincoats or umbrellas with you? What will you do if you do not take raincoats or umbrellas with you? How rainy days affect people’s life? )
4. Computers and Internet
(How often do you use computers? What do you often do with it? When did you begin to use it? How did you learn using it? Do people nowadays use computers in the same way as before? )
(What skills have you learned? Why? What skills do you want to learn? Is there any kind of training you need to take for your future job? )
(Do you read news from newspaper or internet? What kinds of news you read? International news or local news? Do you often talk about news with your friends? Do you want to be a journalist? )
(Do you often spend time with teenagers? Why and why not? What do you often do if so? What do teenagers often do? Any trend of fashion teenagers have in your country recently? What is the best part of being a teenager in your country? )
(Do you like going boating? Do you want to own a boat? Do you like boating? Do you often take a boat? Is travelling by boats popular in your country? Advantages or disadvantages of it? )
(Do you like traveling? With whom? Where do you like going? Any traveling plan? )
10. Family activities
(Staying at home, do you often stay at home? Why or why not? What do you often do being at home? At weekends, do you like to stay at home or being outside? )
1. Study or work
Are you studying or working?
For Students: Where do you study? / What subjects are you studying? Why did you choose to study your major? / Why did you choose to study those subjects? Do you like your major? / Do you like your subjects? Would you choose to study further or work after your graduation?
Do you prefer to study in the morning or in the afternoon? / Why can’t some people concentrate in the morning? How to enhance the efficiency? Do you like to study in a group or just by yourself?
(For working people)
What work do you do? Why did you choose to do that job? Do you like it? / do you have a plan to change your job? Is your job related to your major? Do you like to recommend your job to others?
Where’s your hometown? Do you enjoy living there? What is your hometown like? Will you settle down in your hometown after your graduation? Is it a suitable place for travelling? Living? Old people?
Do you live in a house or a flat? How long have you lived there? Do you prefer to live in a house or flat? Which room (of your home) do you like best? Which room do you spend most of the time with your family in? What’s the color of the wall in your home?
What’s your full name? Do you like your name? Why/why not? Who usually names babies in Chinese families? Any tradition of naming a baby in your country? Is there any special meaning of your name? Have you ever changed your name? Do you have a nickname? On what occasions do Chinese usually call each other’s nickname?
5. Public Transport
How do you often go to work or school? What is the most popular means of transport in your city? Is riding bikes popular in your city? Should governments support public transport like buses? And how?
Do you still keep in touch with your classmates in primary school? What do you often do while hanging out with them? How do you make friends? Are some of your coworkers your friends?
Do you like reading ads? Where do you often see ads? Do you like seeing ads on TV? Do you think online ads are really useful? Will you buy something after you see ads about it? How do you feel when you are interrupted by ads on TV? Do you prefer serious ads or relaxing ones? Do you like ads on some tall buildings? How do you feel about some pop-up advertisements that you see while watching TV or browsing some websites?
Do you often send email? Is using email popular in your country? / What about in the future? Do you prefer making phone call or sending email? What kinds of email are difficult to write?
What kinds of fruit do you like to eat? How often do you eat fruit? When you were a kid did you like eating fruit? Have you ever used fruit to cook? Do you think eating fruit is important?
Do you know your neighbor? Do you get along well with your neighbors? Do you prefer young neighbors or old ones? Have you ever helped your neighbor? How to be a good neighbor?
Do you like sunshine? Do you like living in the place with enough sunshine or without it? Are there many sunny days in your hometown? Is solar energy popular in your country?
What do you do on your birthday? When you were a kid? Which birthday is important in your country? Do you think birthdays are important for people in your country? What kind of people like or dislike to celebrate their birthdays?
Who is the historical figure you are interested in? Do you like watching TV series about history? Do you enjoy learning history? Do you think history is important? Do you like visiting historical sites?
14. Pop stars
Who is your favorite pop star? Do you want to go to his/her concert? Do you prefer his or her live concert or recording music? Do you want to see them in person? Do you want to be a pop stat?
How Chinese show their politeness? On what occasion do Chinese think politeness is important? Who taught you politeness? Did people in the past have the same manners as today?
16. Time management
Do you often look at the time? Are you punctual? How do you often manage your time? Have you ever been late for something? What can make you late for something? If you have an appointment with one of your friends and he or she is late, how do you feel and what will you do?
Do you like rings or necklaces? Do you like wearing jewelry? / How often? / on what occasion? Have you ever bought any jewelry as gifts for others? Why do some people like keep some jewelry for a long time? Why do some people like buying some expensive jewelry?
18. Daily routine
When do you often get up every day? What time do you like most in a day? When you were a kid? What is the busiest part of the day for you?
Do you like reading magazine？What kind of magazine? Do you think young people like reading magazine more than old people? Electronic version or printed one is more popular for you? / in your country?
1. A dreamed house / apartment you want to move in (a perfect place to live)
2. A place where you (people) like to listen to music
3. A rule or regulation of your school that you agreed or disagreed with
4. An advertisement you saw
5. A traditional product in your country
6. A piece of furniture
7. A leisure facility (like a cinema, a theater or a sports center) you like to have in your hometown
8. A way to stay healthy
9. Something you bought recently that made you happy
10. A good parent
11. An important letter you received (a time you received a letter)
12. A science subject in your high school (Something you learned in science classes in your high school )
13. An exciting book you have read before
14. A business person you admire
15. Something you bought because you watched its advertisement
16. An interesting place that only a few people know
17. An experience of teaching something
18. An interesting foreigner you know or read about
19. A pleasant time when you used your mobile phone
20. A good decision that someone around you made recently
21. An achievement that you are proud of
22. A public park or a garden you have been to before
23. An occasion you helped someone
24. A knowledgeable person
25. A positive advice (positive suggestion) someone gave you
1. A car journey
2. A useful website
3. A place with lots of people
4. A recent change on your work or study
5. A time you ate a special cake
6. A time you went to an appointment much earlier than scheduled
7. Something you want to do but you have not for a long time
8. A couple with happy marriage
9. A piece of good news you heard from someone (positive thing you heard from someone)
10. A free gift you received (a free meal or a free movie)
11. A piece of clothes you like most
12. A TV series (or program) you like
13. An invention that changed people’s life
14. A big company or organization in your city that employs a lot of people
15. A happy memory in your childhood
16. Interesting conversation with someone you did not know
17. A small city or town you like most
18. An occasion you saw lots of people were smiling
19. A work of art
20. A sport you like watching
21. Leisure activity near sea
22. An English class that you enjoyed
23. A time you moved into a new place to live or a new school
24. A plant or (a kind of vegetable) you are interested in