2018-04-10 14:18:50 编辑：无 浏览：(726次)
一级重点：Bar chart柱状图/ Map地图题
二级重点：Table表格/ Processing Diagram流程图
1. Nowadays, some workplaces tend to employ equal numbers of male and female workers. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
2. Some people believe that many people who work for creative arts such as painting, theater and music should be supported financially by the government, while others think the creative artists should be supported by other sources instead. Discuss both views and give your opinion
3. Competitiveness is an important quality for people in most societies. How does competitiveness affect individuals? Do you think it is positive or negative?
4. Environmental problems are too big for individual person or a country to address, and now we have reached the stage where the only way to protect natural environment is at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Many animal species are becoming extinct nowadays. Some people say that we should protect them from dying out, while others say that we should concentrate more on the problems of human beings first. Discuss both and give your own opinion.
6. Some people think government should ban dangerous sports; others, however, believe that people should the freedom to do whatever sports they choose. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
7. Today, food travels thousands of miles from farmland to customers. Why is the case? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
8. Nowadays, distance-learning programs are such common thing for us (the study material by post, by internet), but some people argue that courses can never be taken as good as those by attending in a college or university in person. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. We can rely on news to get knowledge nowadays, but some people think that we cannot trust journalists. What is your opinion? What qualities do you think a journalist should have?
10. Scientific research should be carried out and controlled by governments rather than private companies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. Due to cheap air ticket, more and more people are allowed to travel to the places that they have never been to. Do you think it is positive or negative?
12. Some people believe that charity organizations should give aid to those in great need wherever they are. However, others say that charity organizations should concentrate on helping people who live in their own countries instead. Discuss both views and present your opinion.
13. It is widely accepted that social skills are as important as good qualifications for success in a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
14. Advertising encourages people to buy in quantity rather than promoting the quality of products. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
15. Some people say that happiness is directly related to economic success while others believe it depends on other factors. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
16. We live in cities and towns which have museums displaying objects of artistic, historic and cultural value, but only a few people go and visit them. Why do you think people do not visit museums in their local places? What is the importance of museums to the society?
17. With the increasing use of mobile phones and computers, fewer people are writing letters now. Some people say that traditional skill of writing letters will disappear completely. To what extent do you agree or disagree? How important do you think letter-writing is?
18. With the increasing demand for energy sources of oil and gas, people should look for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched natural places. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
19. Employers should give at least four weeks holiday a year to their employees to make them have a better performance at work. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
20. Many countries are mixed with people from different ethnic backgrounds and cultures. Why is the case? Do you think it is positive or negative?